All our professionals at Jaline Boccuzzi, D.M.D, A.A.A.C.D.,P.A. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Meet Our Dentist
Jaline Boccuzzi, D.M.D., A.A.A.C.D.
In 1988, Dr. Boccuzzi graduated from Tallahassee Community College with her Dental Hygiene degree. While working as a hygienist, Dr. Boccuzzi realized she enjoyed being in the dental field, but wanted more. She obtained a Merit Scholarship, moved to Boston, MA, and in 1995 was awarded her doctorate from Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Boccuzzi is an Accredited Member in the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, which represents successful completion of the most valid and validated process in the field of cosmetic dentistry.
- Accrediated Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Spear Education
- Dawson Center for the Advancement of Dentistry
- Rosenthal Institute and Aesthetic Advantage - only 1% of dentists nationwide graduate from this type of advanced training
- L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
She is a member of:
Meet Our Team
Karla De La Ossa - Patient Concierge
Bio Coming Soon